Why are there so many possible podcast topics cropping up exactly when I have so little time to produce new Private Citizen episodes? I hope I can catch up on all of this stuff at some point…
- HTTPS Is Actually Everywhere
- India, Japan flex cyber-defence muscles as China kicks the Quad — Tokyo’s new cyber-security policy names China, Russia, North Korea as sources of increasing threat
- FCC details $1.9 billion program to rip out Huawei and ZTE gear in the US — Carriers with under 10 million customers as well as some schools, libraries, and health care providers can apply for FCC funding to dispose of Chinese-vendor network equipment from October 29.
- When you “Ask app not to track,” some iPhone apps keep snooping anyway — To test Apple’s privacy protections, we watched the data flow out of 10 popular apps.
- Study: Effectiveness of Apple’s App Tracking Transparency
- Kidnapping, assassination and a London shoot-out: Inside the CIA’s secret war plans against WikiLeaks
Read other posts