In recent months, I’ve produced podcast episodes on such wide ranging topics as NFTs, Electrical Network Frequency Analysis, the Drachenlord, the Nord Stream attack and Elon Musk buying Twitter.
It’s been quite a while, since I’ve last posted about my podcast The Private Citizen on my blog. About six months, in fact. In that time, I’ve produced less podcast episodes than usual, but I did manage to publish a dozen episodes, ranging on topics from such things as NFTs, Electrical Network Frequency Analysis, the Drachenlord, the Nord Stream attack and Elon Musk buying Twitter.
Here’s a list:
- The Private Citizen 118: Non-Fungible Bullshit
- The Private Citizen 119: Authoritarian Consequences of the Pandemic
- The Private Citizen 120: Driver Disenfranchisement in the EU
- The Private Citizen 121: Bits and Bobs, Part 2
- The Private Citizen 122: Drachenlord Defeated?
- The Private Citizen 123: Electrical Network Frequency Analysis
- The Private Citizen 124: When Doing the Right Thing Actually Isn’t
- The Private Citizen 125: What Happened with Nord Stream?
- The Private Citizen 126: The Scourge of Fear-Based Journalism
- The Private Citizen 127: Special Military Operation
- The Private Citizen 128: Ask the Next Question
- The Private Citizen 129: What Happens When Elon Musk Buys Twitter?
Going forward, I am planning to release two episodes a week. At least for the foreseeable future, until I have made up for all of the episodes I did not record according to schedule this year. The plan is to release episodes on Tuesdays and Thursdays from now on – if possible.
As usual, I will go on a hiatus at the end of December and I will start to produce new episodes again in the new year. The last episode of the year will be a review of all episodes released in 2022, just as I’ve already done in 2020 and 2021. Despite taking a lot of time off this year – which, to be honest, was much needed after the pandemic – I am looking forward to enter the fourth year of the podcast with renewed vigour!